Telestream ScreenFlow 6.1 Multilingual MacOSX | Mac App Store | 57.11 MB
ScreenFlow is powerful, easy-to-use screencasting software for the Mac. With ScreenFlow you can record the contents of your entire monitor while also capturing your video camera, microphone and your computer audio. The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music and transitions for a truly professional-looking video.
With ScreenFlow you can record any part of your monitor while also capturing your video camera, iOS device, microphone, multi-channel audio device and your computer audio.
The easy-to-use editing interface lets you creatively edit your video, and add additional images, text, music, animations and transitions for a professional-looking screencast.
Export an MP4, MOV, M4V or even an animated GIF to the Web or publish directly to your YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Facebook, Google Drive or Dropbox.
Flip your classroom and create stunning online videos. Teachers and online trainers use ScreenFlow to record lectures, tutorials, or rich-media presentations. Many educators use ScreenFlow to flip their classroom – recording high quality video presentations for students to view for homework, and using class time for more personalized learning.
Gamers & App Developers
Create videos to promote yourself or your applications and bring in more revenue. Record your game session, iOS screen or computer screen, highlight areas of interest, add text, then save it as a professional-looking Gamecast, App preview or software demonstration, ready to be shared with the world. Youll have fans in no time!
Create epic video content to bring in more blog traffic. The easy-to-use, timeline-based video editing interface is perfect for editing product reviews, recording Skype interviews, creating product demonstrations or producing engaging viral content. You can even create picture-in-picture video with your screen recording and a video camera.
ScreenFlow helps marketers create and edit promotional videos. Record your video, and combine with screen recorded content or Keynote & PowerPoint presentations. Add in animations, images, text, a soundtrack, and youve got a polished-looking video that helps sell your product or company.
New Features in 6.0:
– Partial Screen Capture – Record any part of your screen. Capture just a single application window, define a region, or record the entire desktop.
– iOS Audio Monitoring – Now you can listen to your iOS devices audio WHILE you are capturing and recording it! Great for mobile games, app developers, musicians – anyone who needs to demo an app where audio is a crucial part of the operation.
– Loop Recording – Set ScreenFlow to create a rolling recording buffer so you will be able to record for hours without taking up all your hard drive space. When you stop the recording, ScreenFlow will only keep the configured number of minutes of recorded footage you told it to remember. Helpful for reporting of intermittent computer or application issues, or for use when gaming to share that big moment!
– Multi-Channel Audio Mixer – ScreenFlow now sees and records multiple audio channel inputs from USB mixers. Record up to 16 discreet audio channels from a single USB input, then mix and adjust them separately in ScreenFlows inspector.
– Extract Audio Channels – Now you can pull out any audio channel into its own track. Great for isolating audio channels or inputs inside multi-channel audio clips
– Redesigned Countdown Overlay – ScreenFlow will now tell you exactly what sources are going to be recorded while it counts down to start the recording. No more last minute guessing!
– Redesigned Waveforms – Audio waveforms are now drawn using a new implementation for better performance and more accuracy.
Improved and Streamlined Editing Improvements
– Updated and Improved User Interface – Weve added new icons in the timeline and canvas for greater control. Now you can mute your video or audio on a track independently, use a quick access pop-up to set your project dimensions, and mute your audio monitors with a new headphone button.
– New Motion Tab for Animation Effects – Choose from three all new motion-animated effects: Spring, Gravity, and Pulse. Simply click to apply them to your clips and create professional looking animations without the hassle of selecting key frames or writing custom code.
– New Motion Curves – Weve added exponential curve types, both in and out, for more dynamic effects and animations!
– New Video Property: Corner Matte – Now you can easily add an attractive matte to your video clips and images by rounding their corners and hard edges using a slider in the video properties tab.
– More Canvas Control: Pan and Grab – You can now hold the space-bar to click and grab the canvas to move around the view. Great for easily moving small increments or inspecting visual elements in close detail.
– Replace Clips within the Timeline – Swap clips in the timeline without changing the overall duration of a segment or the need to re-do the changes already applied to the clip.
– Ability to Set Default Curve Type – Now you can choose the curve type you use most often to be your default when adding new actions or motions to clips.
– Easier Re-Sizing in Canvas – ScreenFlow 6 now automatically locks the aspect ratio of clips, images, and text in the timeline so you can quickly resize them without squeezing or scrunching them into odd aspect ratios, or needing to hold down the Shift key. (An option in the preferences allows you to revert to how previous versions behaved if you desire).
New Export and Publish Capabilities
– Animated GIF Export – Create GIFs right from your ScreenFlow projects. Its easy to export great looking short animations for the web, memes, tutorials or social networking!
– Publish to Telestream Cloud – Direct publishing to Telestream Cloud, our on-demand, pay-as-you-go, encoding service. Export from ScreenFlow to Telestream Cloud, then create as many different formats and versions of your video that you need! This enables you to make a single master copy, then let our online transcoder create all of your deliverables in one shot!
– ProRes 422 and 422 LT Export – Weve added more ProRes profiles for greater control over the size and quality of your project outputs.
– Export Progress Over Dock Icon – Quickly determine how much time is left on your exports with a handy progress bar displayed on top of the ScreenFlow icon in the dock.
– Intel-based Mac with 64-bit processor – Core i3 recommended
– OS X 10.10 Yosemite
– OS X 10.11 El Capitan
– Minimum 2 GB RAM
– 20 GB hard drive
– Quartz Extreme compatible graphics card and display required for preview
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via Keep2share