On1 Photo Raw 2018.1 v126.96.36.19938 (x64)
On1 Photo Raw 2018.1 v188.8.131.5238 (x64) | 842.39 MB
ON1 Photo RAW 2018 includes the essential tools and features every photographer needs in their workflow. Our super fast, non-destructive, and state-of-the-art processing engine gives you an ultra smooth and efficient editing experience. ON1 Photo RAW is focused on allowing you to get the most out of every photo. Photographers now have a tool with fast photo management, hundreds of customizable photo effects, fast and beautiful HDR, panos, masking and selection tools, layers, and much more-in one app.
Accelerated Photo Management
ON1 Photo RAW 2018 includes everything photographers need to both browse and catalog photos from the very beginning of the workflow. This hybrid system provides one of the fastest ways to manage and organize photos. The ultra fast photo browser is perfect for quickly viewing and culling through photos without having to wait on an import process. Once the culling process is done, the ability to create and catalog those photos is the next step in most common workflows.
Precise Photo Development
The state-of-the-art processing engine provides a smooth editing process that will bring out the best details in your photos. Adjustments including; Exposure, White Balance, Color and Tone Enhancers, Levels, Curves, Black and White, HSL, Shadows and Highlights, Lens Correction, and much more. The non-destructive workflow also allows you to get back to your original photo in an instant.
Hundreds of Unique Photo Effects
Photo RAW 2018 includes hundreds of fast, non-destructive, stackable, re-editable, and customizable photo effects providing endless creative possibilities. Popular effects include HDR Look, B&W, Lens Blur (tilt shift), Glows, Color Enhancer, Tone Enhancer, Textures, Borders, Film Looks, Split Tone, and much more. You have complete control of how each effect is applied to your photo using powerful masking tools, local adjustments, blending options, and apply to. Also save any look as your own custom preset.
New Fast and Beautiful HDR
Create stunning HDR photos that merge all tonality from a bracket of photos in a fraction of the time of other HDR apps.
New Pano Stitching
Combine multiple photos into a single panoramic or matrix photo. Automatically aligns photos, even if they are not shot on a tripod, and blends them together seamlessly. An option to embed panoramic metadata for Facebook panning is also available.
Paint and Blend Adjustments
Making selections and masks doesn’t have to be difficult. Whether replacing a sky or selectively applying an effect, each tool in ON1 Photo RAW 2018 can tackle it all. You can also selectively apply almost any adjustment with a mask or selection.
The retouching tools photographers need are available throughout Photo RAW 2018. Cloning, healing, removing blemishes, reducing noise, content-aware fill, and more. Each tool works non-destructively so you can always go back to re-edit your photo.
Combine Photos Together
Photo editing technologies such as live blending options, apply to, smart layers, smart photos, and mask refinement tools also make ON1 Photo RAW 2018 a more advanced pixel editor without having to launch a separate app. Includes built-in layers, brushes, and advanced masking tools, it’s easy to see why it’s the ultimate tool for photographers.
What’s New in 2018:
ON1 Photo RAW 2018 includes some exciting new features and huge updates.
The new HDR module is really fast! You don’t have to wait forever to see your results like some HDR applications.
Take a series of multiple photos and easily merge them together to seamlessly create photos with a higher mega pixel count. You’ll love the new sharing options for Facebook too.
A version or virtual copy lets you keep different Develop and Effects settings, as well as different retouching, crop settings, and meta data settings on different copies of the photos without actually creating a real copy of the photo.
An updated UI with an elegant and clean design. Also choose from a range of accent colors.
Global Mask Tools
The Density slider lets you adjust or fade the overall mask and the Feather slider lets you globally blur the mask to adjust how sharp or precise the mask is.
Luminosity Mask Updates
Target tonal ranges with specific effects or filters with new luminosity mask updates.
Brush Noise In or Out
A new local adjustment feature allows you to decrease or increase noise locally which also allows you to selectively control the amount of noise in certain areas of your photo.
What’s New in ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1:
• Import Dialog – Accessible from the File menu in Browse, the new Import dialog helps you to download (import) your photos from a camera, memory card, smart phone, etc. You select which photos to download, where they get stored, renaming, add metadata, etc. It will NOT pop up automatically when you attach a camera or drive. It is not required to use this dialog to get your photos into the app, you can continue to browse as you do today.
• Custom Sort – In Browse, you can drag photos into any order you like, that way you can present or rename them in the order you like.
• Auto-Advance – This is accessed in the Photo menu. When it is on and you change the rating, label or like status of a photo using the keyboard, it will automatically change your selection to the next photo. This makes culling faster.
• Improvements to Panorama – We have made a ton of headway on Panorama. It can do stitch together large panos with more photos, detect vertical panos better and smooths out seams in the sky better (better, not perfect, we are still working on that). There are a couple new options as well. You can save a 50% size which is much faster. You can also choose which algorithm is used for the merge.
• Improvements to HDR – You can now select which photo is used for deghosting. This is now the frame that is selected in the bottom filmstrip. This lets you select the amount of movement in the clouds and water. The alignment, noise reduction, defringing and deghosting have all been improved as well. You can even turn auto-alignment off if you used a steady tripod.
• Improvements to RAW – The debayer algorithms for most cameras have been improved to yield sharper results with less noise. Automatic hot-pixel reduction has been added as well. We have also improved high-ISO noise reduction, sharpening and color fringe removal.
• Soft-Proofing – Now in Develop and Effects you can preview what a print will look like by simulating it with a printer profile. This is accessible from the View menu or the icon in the footer. You can select the profile to use, show out of gamut colors and simulate the black and white points of the paper. Along the way we have improved the detection of installed color profiles.
• Time of Day Search – In the Filter pane in Browse, you can now search by Time of Day; like morning, afternoon, evening. This is located in the Advanced section.
• Edit Capture Date – Now you can change the capture date and time of a group of photos. This is really useful if you forgot to change your cameras clock when you travel to a different time zone.
• Video Browsing – Browse can now see and manage video files. It will show you the play length and will open video files into your default video application.
• Metadata Templates – In the Metadata pane in Browse you can now create templates for metadata. This is handy for adding your contact metadata to a group of photos instantly.
• Improved Batch Renaming – Batch renaming now supports using the capture date and time as part of the file naming sequence.
• Tethered Shooting – You can now attach most Canon and Nikon interchangeable lens cameras via a USB cable and remotely control and download photos.
• Eject Removal Drives – In Browse, you can now eject removable drives in the Folders pane.
• Improved Preview Sharpness and Matching – The preview window is now sharper and matches exported photos better.
• Additional performance improvements and bug fixes. The most important bugs fixed are listed below.
• New Cameras & Lenses – Added support for the Sony A7R III, Canon M100, Canon Powershot G1 X MKIII, Panasonic DC-G9, Fujifilm X-A10, Olympus PEN E-PL9, Fujifilm X-H1, Fujifilm X-A10 and DJI FC220 as well as these lenses: Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM, Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 IS USM, Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM + EF 2x II extender, Canon EF-S18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Fujifilm XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR, Fujifilm XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR + 1.4x converter, Meike MK-F 28mm f/2.8, Minolta AF 100-300mm f/4.5-5.6 APO (D), Minolta AF 135mm f/2.8, Nikkor AF 35mm f/2.8 PC "black knob", Nikon AF Nikkor 180mm f/2.8D IF-ED, Nikon AF Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8, Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D IF-ED, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 135mm f/2.8, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 200mm f/4, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 300mm f/4.5, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 400mm f/3.5, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 400mm f/3.5 + TC14B teleconverter, Pentax HD PENTAX-DA 55-300mm F4-5.8 ED WR, Pentax HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm f/3.5-5.6 ED DC WR, Pentax HD Pentax-DA 21mm f/3.2 ED AL Limited, Pentax HD Pentax-DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited, Pentax Super-Takumar 50mm f/1.4, Samsung S7 wide angle lens cover, Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM | C, Sigma 70-300mm f/4-5.6 DG OS, Sigma DT 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DC Macro, Sony FE 24-70mm F2.8 GM, Sony FE 85mm f/1.8, Tamron AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II LD (Model A16), Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D (100mm f/2.8 Macro), Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 2/35 ZF.2, SMC PENTAX-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited, Nikkor AF-P 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G DX VR
– Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (current maintenance releases, 64-bit only)
– Intel Core 2 Duo, Xeon, or better
– 1.5 GB for installation
– 4 GB (8 GB when used as a Photoshop plug-in)
– OpenGL 3.3-compatible video card with 256 MB video RAM, 1280×720 resolution.
For other news, visit my profile every day!