Native Instruments Kontakt 5 v5.7.3 (Mac OS X)
Native Instruments Kontakt 5 v5.7.3 (Mac OS X) | 725 Mb
Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 – the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more.
As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us – and you – to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
7 "world-class" instrument collections ? 43 GB of sounds.
Full-Featured Control Panel for each instrument.
Authentic Expression Technology for true instrument simulation.
Attribute-based browser and pre-tagged library.
Universal import of virtually any sample format.
19 high-end effects.
True 64-Bit compatibility on Windows and Memory Server for Mac.
Library browser with new box view.
Enhanced convolution effect with more impulse responses.
Wave Editor for intuitive looping, slicing and editing with freely drawable envelopes and MIDI drag and drop.
What’s New in 5.7.3
– IMPROVED Kontakt now starts noticeably faster, especially on systems with many Libraries installed
– FIXED exFAT drives would not show up in Kontakt?s File Browser on macOS
– FIXED APFS drives would not show up in Kontakt?s File Browser
– 1. Install Kontakt 5.6.5
– 2. Install Kontakt 5 v5.7.3 Update.pkg
– 3. Install Native Access from Offsite NI
– 4. Copy Kontakt 5.6.0.app to Kontakt folder /Application/Native Instruments/ Kontakt 5/
– USE Kontakt 5.6.0.app TO ADD LIBRARIES!!!
For other news, visit my profile every day!