MecSoft VisualCAD\CAM 2017 version 6.0.419 | 538.6 mb
MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAD/CAM software solutions, has released 6.0.419 version of VisualCAD/CAM 2017 the latest version of their flagship standalone CNC programming software.
VisualCAM along with VisualCAD is MecSoft’s standalone CAD/CAM package that is considered the best valued CAD/CAM system on the market today. VisualCAD/CAM features MecSoft’s FREE and easy-to-use CAD program VisualCAD, which is the host platform for the VisualCAM and Visual3DPRINT plug-in products. VisualCAM is MecSoft’s flagship CAM product that addresses the CNC machining market needs with modules VisualMILL, VisualTURN, VisualNEST, and VisualART to address specific needs of various CNC manufacturing processes.
– Feature detection and Feature Based milling have been introduced. Machining features such as 3 Axis Pockets, Prismatic Pockets, Slots, Planar Faces, and Bosses can now be detected in Solid models (both surface and meshes) and toolpath methods applied to these features.
– New 4 Axis Drive Surface Operation for true 4 Axis Milling has been introduced.
– New Slot Milling Operation for single line and trochoidal machining of slots has been introduced.
– Feed rate slowdown in corners has been implemented in the toolpath editor.
– Tooltip help and algebraic operations in all dialogs have been implemented.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions, addressing both Additive and Subtractive manufacturing technologies, for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM/3DPRINT, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS and RhinoCAM & Rhino3DPRINT. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.
Product: MecSoft VisualCAD/CAM
Version: 2017 Build 6.0.419
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10