Maplesoft Maple 2017.1 Update | 1.1 GB
Maplesoft has released an first update to major release of its flagship product, Maple 2017, the mathematical software that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve math problems. This update includes improvements to the display on high resolution monitors for the debugger, MapleCloud, and help system table of contents.
The result of over 30 years of development, Maple already has comprehensive mathematical coverage and extensive usability features, but with continuous development efforts, this release includes a large number of useful improvements that existing customers will welcome.
Maple 2017 provides numerous improvements in mathematical power, visualizations and deployment that will appeal to a variety of users.
As always, there are constant improvements in the mathematical engine, implementing new algorithms and adding more flexibility and efficiency to existing ones. New abilities include finding exact solutions to more PDEs with boundary conditions, finding new limits, solving more integrals, performing new graph theory computations, analyzing data in new ways, and much more.
In addition, with Maple 2017, customers can:
– Extend Maple’s power through user-created packages, with instant, seamless access to a rich collection of packages written by customers and shared in the MapleCloud.
– Construct even complicated Descriptions easily using a redesigned Description Builder Assistant that makes it even easier to create and customize a wide variety of Descriptions, simply and without knowing a single Description command.
– Password protect Maple documents while still allowing access to the procedures they contain, so users can share their work without sharing their intellectual property.
– Expand their worldview with new map visualization tools and a geographical database for exploring and understanding world data in a highly visual way.
Other enhancements include new visualizations, additional tools to support algorithm and application development, tools to enhance engineering computations, more comprehensive handling of user-supplied assumptions about a mathematical problem, which Maple takes into account when finding solutions , and speed-ups in fundamental computation routines.
Maple 2017.1 Update Details:
Maple 2017.1 is a maintenance update to Maple 2017. It contains a variety of improvements to Maple 2017, including:
– Improved display on high resolution monitors, including the table of contents in the help system, the Maple debugger, and the MapleCloud
– A variety of improvements to the math engine, including limits, series, physics, and typesetting
– Enhancements to tools for creating packages and help pages
– Improved help pages
Maplesoft has provided mathematics-based software solutions to educators, engineers, and researchers in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) for over 25 years. Maplesoft’s flagship product, Maple, combines the world’s most powerful mathematics engine with an interface that makes it extremely easy to analyze, explore, visualize, and solve mathematical problems. Building on this technology, the product line includes solutions for online assessment, system-level modeling and simulation, and online STEM courseware. Maplesoft products provide modern, innovative solutions to meet today’s challenges, from exploring math concepts on a smartphone to enabling a model-driven innovation approach that helps companies reduce risk and bring high-quality products to market faster. Maplesoft products and services are used by more than 8000 educational institutions, research labs, and companies, in over 90 countries.
Product: Maplesoft Maple
Version: 2017.1 (build 1238644) Update
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC / MacOsx / Linux
Supported Operating Systems: here
Software Prerequisites: Maplesoft Maple 2017.0