Logic Pro X 10.4 Multilingual (Mac OS X)
Logic Pro X 10.4 Multilingual (Mac OS X) | 1.3 Gb
Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic ever. Sophisticated new tools for professional songwriting, editing, and mixing are built around a modern interface that’s designed to get creative results quickly and also deliver more power whenever it’s needed. Logic Pro X includes a massive collection of instruments, effects, and loops, providing a complete toolkit to create amazing-sounding music.
What’s New Version 10.4:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.12 or later.
– Advanced tempo detection lets you automatically combine content together, regardless of their original tempo
– Record audio without using a click or drag in an audio file and have the performance define your project tempo
– Add any audio file and have it automatically conform to the project tempo
– ChromaVerb is a sophisticated new algorithmic reverb with a colorful, interactive interface for creating rich acoustic spaces
– Space Designer is a convolution reverb with a new design and a scalable, Retina interface
– Step FX adds rhythmic multi-effect processing using 3 powerful step sequencers and an X/Y pad
– Phat FX makes your tracks bigger and bolder using 9 effects that add warmth and punch to your sounds
– The Vintage EQ Collection provides 3 accurate models of vintage analog EQs from the 1950s to the 1970s
– Studio Strings and Studio Horns are deeply sampled, realistic ensemble instruments with custom articulation controls
– Mellotron is now available as a standalone instrument plug-in Retro Synth now offers 18 different filter models
– 2 new Drummers play roots and jazz-influenced brush styles
– 2 vintage brush kits for Drum Kit Designer
– More than 800 new loops in a variety of instruments and genres
– New Visions library for Alchemy adds 150 cinematic presets
– You can now undo mixer and plug-in actions
– The Files Browser now allows you to bookmark locations for your favorite folders containing samples or projects
– In addition to Apple Loops, the Loop Browser now supports looping audio file and can preview them in sync with project tempo
– A new universal design for controlling articulations provides a consistent interface for Logic and third-party instruments
– Intel, 64-bit processor
– OS X 10.12 or later
– 4GB RAM
– 1280×768 display resolution or higher
– 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
– Minimum 5 GB disk space; 35 GB optional content available via in-app download.
For other news, visit my profile every day!