Bluebeam Revu eXtreme 2016 16.5 + Patch-MPT | 1.60 GB
Bluebeam Revu eXtreme – More efficient, more powerful and more reliable than any other PDF solution of its kind, Revu eXtreme was built for power users who want to take their paperless work processes to the eXtreme.
– PDF form creation
– Batch Link
– Batch Slip Sheet
– Bluebeam Studioâ¢
What’s in this edition?
– Every 2D and 3D PDF creation, editing, markup and collaboration feature in Revu CAD
– PDF form creation for adding text and digital signature fields, buttons and advanced form fields that automatically calculate values and define actions
– Redaction to permanently remove sensitive content from PDFs
– Structuresâ¢ to add complex, hierarchical bookmarks by pulling in dynamic content from bookmark templates or an existing PDF
– Scripting commands that can automate both advanced and simple processes like adding stamps, headers and footers, cover sheets and security
– Batch LinkÂ® to automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks by file name, page label or page region.
– Batch Slip Sheet, which automatically matches new revisions with their corresponding current sheets, and carries over all markups, hyperlinks, Spaces and bookmarksâall while stamping superseded sheets
– OCR+ to transform scanned PDFs, even those with skewed or vertical text, into text-searchable and selectable files
Who Uses eXtreme?
– Law Firms
– Federal, State and Local Government Offices
– Construction Firms
– Document Controllers
– Power Users
– PDF Creation, Batch, 3D PDFs, PDF Editing, OCR, PDF Forms.
– PDF Markup, Tool Chest, Markups list, Redaction, PDF Measurement, Sketch Tools, Legends.
– Search, Navigation, Customization, File Access, Structures, Link & Organize, Integration, Scripting, Sets, Batch Slip Sheet.
– Bluebeam Studio, Security, Compare Documents, Tablet PC.
New in Version 2016 16.5:
â¢ Added Korean language installation and application localization.
â¢ OCR support for Korean (eXtreme only).
â¢ Chinese font characters now appear correctly in Note markups.
â¢ Bring focus to PDF documents when clicking on File Name in the Tags dialog box.
â¢ Performance enhancements when loading and scrolling through Sets (.bex) files.
â¢ PDFs with colored form fields can now be unflattened.
â¢ Fixed issue with form fields shifting after flattening the PDF.
â¢ Further function and display improvements for XFA form documents.
â¢ The measurement depth value now converts its values correctly when changing the measurement unit.
â¢ Commas in the Depth column of the Markups list now appear in CSV reports.
â¢ Added option to show/hide hyperlinks when printing.
â¢ Resolved an issue with inaccurate collation when printing multiple documents.
Studio, SharePoint and ProjectWise
â¢ Studio Projects now includes the option to remove a Project from the list of attended Projects.
â¢ Improved performance when joining a Studio Project or Session of a larger size.
â¢ Addressed issue with markups going missing in a Studio Session when Revu crashed unexpectedly.
â¢ Fixed issue with Revu incorrectly finding SharePoint root paths, leading to authentication prompts that failed.
â¢ Resolved an issue with hyperlinks in PDFs not correctly linking to non-PDF files stored in ProjectWise.
â¢ Documents loaded into Sets now respect the Stack Revisions setting if stored in ProjectWise.
â¢ Added option to export Revit Sheet Properties as Tags.
â¢ Revit 2017 plugin now supports both 2D and 3D PDF creation.
â¢ Navisworks Manage and Simulate 2017 plugins now support 3D PDF creation.
â¢ Fixed issue with Microsoft Office plugin being unable to create PDFs.
â¢ Addressed issue with the Microsoft Excel plugin creating PDFs with incorrect data in certain fields.
â¢ Resolved an issue with Microsoft PowerPoint plugin incorrectly sending error messages while still creating PDFs successfully.
â¢ Fixed an issue with Chinese text displaying incorrectly on some PDFs created from the Microsoft Word plugin.
â¢ Added support for Noto Sans CJK Korean font in PDFs created through Microsoft Office plugin.
â¢ Addressed an issue in the Revit plugin that caused the conversion of a large number of sheets to fail.
Other Resolved Issues
â¢ Enhanced PDF rendering of graphics and content that include unique gradients, masks, blend modes and transparencies.
â¢ Fixed issue with markups and stamps not appearing when opened through the bFX protocol.
â¢ Addressed issue in which copying and pasting PDF pages prevented markups assigned to layers to recognize the layer they were set to.
â¢ Resolved issue with Reduce File Size unexpectedly swapping letters.
â¢ Fixed issue with Split Documents causing files to stay the same size as the original file after splitting.
Home Page –
Code: Select All
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via NitroFlare
Download Via UploadGig