Algoriddim djay Pro 1.2.1 Multilingual(Mac OS X) | 236.71 MB
djay Pro provides a complete toolkit for performing DJs. Its unique modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and
Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of tracks. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms,
four decks, audio effects, and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
At the heart of djay Pro is an innovative, modern user interface that provides flexible layers of functionality alongside a powerful music library into
a single window interface. It combines djays Apple Design Award winning turntable view that renders true record grooves on the virtual vinyl with
more advanced modes including horizontal and vertical colored waveforms, live sampler and drum pads, FX racks, as well as a powerful four
deck view that allows DJs to play, mix and synchronize up to four tracks simultaneously.
Mix Audio + Video
The all-new video mode in djay Pro allows you to mix videos live and apply stunning audio reactive visualizers to your songs, perfectly
synchronized to the music.
The all-new music library in djay Pro enables you to seamlessly combine Spotify tracks from the cloud along with your local iTunes tracks into a
single library. This provides unprecedented flexibility for song selection no matter where your music is located.
Pro – Powerful tools. Cutting edge technology.
Built exclusively for OS X, djay Pro takes full advantage of the desktops computing power including 64-bit processing, multi-core track analysis,
support for Retina and 5K displays, graphics rendering at 60 frames per second, and pristine sound quality. djay Pro combines rock-solid
stability with unrivalled performance, delivering a powerful, dependable solution for performing DJs.
– djay Pro offers native support for USB audio interfaces, allowing you to preview your mix through headphones while delivering pristine sound
quality through the main output.
– djay Pro integrates seamlessly with existing professional DJ hardware. In addition to supporting over 50 MIDI controllers by Pioneer, Numark,
Reloop, and other manufacturers out of the box, djay Pro also includes an advanced MIDI Learn system. It enables you to map each hardware
control on your device to individual actions in djay Pro and customize your setup to match your style and performance needs.
– You can browse your library including Spotify and iTunes right from your CDJ/XDJ. djay Pro also shows you full song information right on the
display of the CDJ/XDJ including waveforms, cue points, BPM, time, and other meta data.
– djay Pros guided plug & play setup allows you to easily and efficiently integrate with up to 4 CDJ s and XDJs. Its instant audio configuration
also allows for staged takeover from the previous DJ.
Built for OS X
– Native 64-bit application
– 60 frames per second graphics engine
– Optimized for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
– Optimized for iMac with Retina 5K Display
– Multi-core analysis
– (up to 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro)
– Extensive keyboard shortcuts
– Multi-touch trackpad control
– iCloud integration: syncs cue points, grid edits and meta data with iOS versions of djay
djay Pro is compatible with any Mac running OS X 10.9 or later.
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via NitroFlare